How could I not make an article about my favorite drink? You read that right. I just love green tea! In this post, I’m going to tell you why you should start using green tea for weight loss, if it really works like a fat burner and helps men and women lose belly fat, the benefits of green tea, the right time to drink it and a simple recipe that you can try out. Continue reading to learn more! #greentea #weightloss

How could I not make an article about my favorite drink? You read that right. I just love green tea! In this post, I’m going to tell you why you should start using green tea for weight loss, if it really works like a fat burner and helps men and women lose belly fat, the benefits of green tea, the right time to drink it and a simple recipe that you can try out. Continue reading to learn more! #greentea #weightloss